Track performance trends of key agents and teams. Begin with an overview and jump immediately into a single agent's profile to get an overview of their workload, stats, and launch directly into an agent's evaluation.
Agents that you have included in your profile as "favorites" will appear in a table view. You can also search for individual agents, Virtual Teams or Virtual Orgs to review their performance as a group.
You can use My Agents tab under Workspace category to assess individual agents or teams of agents marked as favorite to compare and contrast performance.Under My Agents you will be presented with a grid view of agents you have listed as "Favorites" along with their case related details. You can modify this list at any time, including while in the Agent Insights page.
Using Virtual Teams, you can quickly identify agents who are doing exceedingly well and those who may need additional coaching or training. For example, your organization has recently made a push towards efficiency. Specifically, you are trying to reduce the number of back and forth emails with customers. To quickly track how agents are performing against this goal:
- Open Agent Insights.
- Review your Virtual Team in My Agents.
- Click on the team name to open the detailed view. Agent names appear on the left-hand side of the screen and their numbers are combined to the total of the numbers represented in the chart.
- With the chart, set the Case Distribution by: Conversation Count.
- Pay close attention to both the color of each point of the chart and the percentile distribution (75th -- 50th -- 25th).
- Colors of each circle indicate a customer's Sentiment Score in addition to the case count
- The percentile distribution allows you to see stark changes when adding or removing Agents from the calculation to quickly compare performance
- Using both together, you can ascertain how customers are feeling about fewer interactions versus more interactions
- Highlighting any point on the graph also provides you a quick summary and the Attention Score
- You can identify Agents that have both a short conversation count and high sentiment rating versus only looking at conversation count adding a qualitative measure to your analysis
- Unchecking members of the Virtual Team update the chart instantly to enable comparisons for one member versus the team average instantly.
- Note the "Percentiles" rating fall on the graph and where they are on the graphic prior to modifying the lists of agents.
- In the example below, we zero in on Steph Curry as he has two cases with an unusually high conversation count and from both the Attention and Sentiment Score included here, he may be struggling to keep communications succinct and to the point with customers.
In SupportLogic, for an User to be considered as an Agent, the user has to be part of the User table in our Database which requires at least one case to be owned by them in the CRM.
ACE Additional Options
Customers who have ACE enabled will see two tabs within Agent Insights: Activity and Performance. The details of the Activity tab were covered in this article. The Performance provides a summary view of the evaluations and ratings for agents over a period of time. You can:
- Get a breakdown of ratings across all case review categories
- Review trends based on evaluation feedback either improving or declining
- Compare performance of agents with other team members
In the example below, reviewing the same agents in the image above with ACE configured and several reviews completed on agent performance. This particular ACE configuration has the following configured:
- A 3-tired rating structure
- The performance criteria has been categorized under Customer Empathy, Data Quality and Problem Identification
Performance Trends and Iconography
For each performance category, case icons are grouped according to how they were evaluated and color coded by their Sentiment Score. You can quickly identify trends in agent behavior with the interactive Performance charts which clearly show trends in evaluation scored either negative or positive.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article